Window Rattle!

The window on the sliding door of the first 2018 Revels is notorious for irritating rattles. Winnebago apparently has a fix for this, and is shipping new vehicles with that fix, but since mine is one of the earliest ones, I needed to take matters into my own hands.

The primary, most irritating rattle is due to this silver flexible magnet. It is a little loose in the privacy screen (top and bottom), and chatters as you roll down the road. I used my fingers to pull the magnet out of the channel - - it remained anchored on each end, and I didn't mess with that.


Without doing much research, I used this stuff, and cut a small hole on the application tip so I could get a small stream of glue coming out. 


I just filled the channel up with the glue, and didn't worry too much about overflow - - it cleaned up very easily. I can confirm that it killed the rattle DEAD.



No comments: